New Products and Services
Growth is powered by innovation, and product or service innovation provides opportunities for both vertical and horizontal growth.
Both diversification and share-of-wallet growth depend on new products and services. Workshops for new products and services are the largest and most challenging types of event we facilitate, since they involve the widest variety of participants and have the largest impact on the company’s future.
This seminar is aimed at product and innovation managers. The goal is to enable them to prepare and facilitate new product idea workshops in their own organizations.
The seminar covers the following topics:
- Goals of new product innovation
- Choosing a new product strategy
- Sources of inspiration for new products
- Generating ideas
- Developing, evaluating and selecting ideas
- Workshop pre- and post-production